The PAF Handwriting Program guarantees that children will learn to write easily and legibly. Children who write well do better in school. The materials can be used with or without the PAF reading program. This affordable penmanship program can be used in any classroom. These easy-to-use books:
- Teach the letters using large, full-page models
- Introduce the way the letters are written simultaneously with their sounds
- Use each new letter to spell and write words
- Contain strategies to eliminate reversals and confusion about line placement
- Work for all children including those with fine motor weaknesses and spatial confusion
If you are using the PAF Handwriting Books as a stand-alone program, please follow the links below for instructions for the cursive and print versions.