Stepping Up In Reading, Book 3 is the last in the series of three Stepping Up books. This book is coordinated with the Merrill Readers G & H or can be used independently with any reading program.
Book 3 covers the following topics:
- Additional vowel combinations (choice, fault, piece)
- Soft c and g, silent letters (center, gentle, known)
- Multisyllable root words (adjective, introduce, allowance)
- 25 non-phonetic words (although, enough, through)
- Sentences focus on content-based vocabulary